Committee for Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities:
The Committee for Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) is a global, non-profit organization that provides accreditation certificates for human and rehabilitation service organizations.
Sultan bin Abdulaziz City for Humanitarian Services has been accredited By the Rehabilitation Facilities Accreditation Committee in:
We are officially RE-ACCREDITED by CARF for 3 years (2020-2023). The accreditation is for the City’s Nine (9) Programs; Inpatient Programs both Adult & Pediatrics; Amputee; TBI; SCI; Stroke; Interdisciplinary Outpatient Medical for Adult, Amputee (Adults), SCI (Adult); Governance Standards.
The city obtained accreditation from the Rehabilitation Facilities Accreditation Committee, Karf, for eight rehabilitative specializations, as part of many practices on which the standards of the Rehabilitation Facilities Accreditation Committee are based. The specializations were:
- Children's Rehabilitation Program
- Comprehensive and Integrated Inpatient Rehabilitation Program
- Stroke Patients' Rehabilitation Program
- Aputated Limb Rehabilitation Program
- Brain Injury Patients Rehabilitation Program
- Medical Rehabilitation Program for Patients in Outpatient Clinics
- Rehabilitation Program for Inpatients and Outpatients with Spinal Cord Injury
All of the aforementioned falls under the programs Rehabilitation and medical services provided by M Dinah.