We aim to improve our patients’ journey by following innovative humanitarian strategies through a holistic approach which focuses on the patient.
Create an experience which exceeds patients’ expectations..
Goals and Targets::
1 Create a healing environment for the patient, his family, and staff::
- Moral support.
22. Ensure that the patient's journey is smooth throughout the course of care::
- Before care
- During care.
- After the patient’s discharge.
3 Considering patients’ feedback and observations for inclusion in the organization’s plans::
- Patient advisory council.
- Patient and family right committee.
- Patient satisfaction survey.
4Ensure the implementation of strategies for the improvement of patients’ journey in collaboration with other departments.
- Follow basic criteria regarding patients’ experience as a strategic goal.
55. Provide the necessary guidance and support for patients, their families, and staff:
- General education.
- Communication with Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Humanitarian City.
- Initiate H.E.A.R.T.
6 6. Promote awareness of stakeholders in society regarding the creation of a positive experience for the patient:
- Social media platforms.
7. Act as advocates for patients to decision makers to promote patient’s experience through the healthcare system.
Disabled Saudi Citizen’s Guide:
Download file دليل المعاق السعودي.pdf
The Department works during weekdays (Sunday – Thursday) from 08:00 A.M. – 04:30 P.M. only.
Website and Means of Communication:
The Patient’s Experience Department is located in the 1st floor of Building 4 next to the admission’s office. You can communicate with the Department via e-mail: PX@sbahc.or.sa